Xenon's Blammin Adventure Xenon's Blammin Adventure

Great great Great

That was a good job. Keep workin and makin more. I cant w8 2 c more of what u got.
Btw, wat song wuz that in the beginning, like during the fights??

ThiefCopy responds:

It's music from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

SK vs. QM: A Sprite Fight SK vs. QM: A Sprite Fight

OMFG

That has got 2 b the best fuckiing flash ive ever seen in my fucking life. uve got some badass talent there. keep up with the AWESOME work. I cant wait to c more. Message me when ur next one is done.

The Double Feature The Double Feature

not bad

It was pretty good for u being bord. The beginning where it saws u have 2 buy it is a little missleading. Ppl think u need 2 buy it 2 c it. I w8ed 4 it 2 load and thought it was good.

The Emo Boy Deathwish The Emo Boy Deathwish

uhh, no, not really

not funny. i dont know who ur trying to please, but to me it seems like ur one of those ppl that cant stand emos for some reason, especially when they didnt do anything to u. y the hell bag on em if we didnt do anything and any one of you out there? The only reason its not a 0 is cuz the random anvil at the end was kinda funny, but technically, he didnt kill himself there now did he?

AeroChaos AeroChaos

too simple

its a simple crowded game that u die in 1 shot. u need a life system for this game. like 3 shots and u die, and u can recharge ur health. theres a lot that could make this game better.

Magical Cat Magical Cat

WHOA!!!!!!!!!

How did that do that? It guessed it everytime, even decimals!!!!
Crap, how does that work.

Mega Man 3 - Shadow Magnet Mega Man 3 - Shadow Magnet

Best yet

Best piece of music ive heard yet. Everything else u made is good, but this is the best. I wish i could play like that!

DarKsidE555 responds:

LoL, I don't think that this is my best piece but thanks anyways. :)

Just practice, practice, practice and you be on your way to play even better than this.

Oro vs. Dzex: Round 1 Oro vs. Dzex: Round 1

A 50000 out of 5.

Abosolutly crazy!! Great work with the guitar. U must b some kind of kick ass guitatist. I dont even think my guitar teacher could do any better
Make some even better stuff (if thats possible):)
Keep Shredding on that guitar!! :)

Duel Of The Fates Duel Of The Fates

Great!

I really liked this peice of music. Very interesting. The title reminds me of another awesome song i heard. Keep up with the jams, theyre awesome!

Lakas responds:

duel of the fates is from the new star wars trilogy. watch episode I, where the two jedi fight darth maul, and you'll hear it